Add-on module for fire protection
...for components and wood construction connections
With the additional fire protection module, you can take fire protection into account in all available standards for components and wood construction connections.
- Design of components and timber construction connections
- Fire resistance classes F30, F60, F90 or R30, R60, R90
- Choice of faces for burn-up
- Determination of support in case of fire
- separate setting for buckling and tilt stops in case of fire
- Calculation according to EN 1995-1-2
Depending on the selected standard, the calculation is carried out according to the "Method with reduced properties" (EC) or the "Method with reduced cross-section" (NTC, SIA). After selecting the desired fire resistance class, you can select the flamed sides for the component to be measured. You can specify the support as well as the buckling and tilting brackets separately for the case of fire.