Software for wood frame construction
Precise and quick - Dietrich's HRB
The residential area in wood frame construction is becoming more and more important due to low energy costs and high insulation values. Dietrich’s has recognised this trend early on and will provide you with software for the development of a new market.
Many builders choose timber houses today. Dietrich's HRB provides the tools to match for complete work preparation in timber construction. Professional, detailed outputs on the screen, paper and production machines help implement the builder's ideas with your technical competence.
The timber house - an opportunity for the future!
The three DI wall modules enable you to use your specialist knowledge in the area of timber house construction in a profitable manner. Many wizards will support you in work preparation for your production. You can cover the walls for any footprint with posts, beams, bottom and header plates before finally planking them automatically or in layers. Connects to existing walls, ceilings or the roof carrying structure can be automated. Place any cut-outs in the walls and fill them with parts, such as windows or doors, from the enclosed component database. If your supplier cannot deliver the desired wood cross-section at the moment, the integrated change management will automatically adjust your project to the new sizes. Click to virtually review your multiple-storey timber house and amaze your customers with a true 3D illustration. The outputs include, e.g., detailed VOB-compatible measurement and material lists and the automatically measured roof and assembly plans.
- Virtual tool box for processing as in the timber framing hall
- Optimal combination options for full automation and parts libraries
- Comprehensive library settings for break-throughs, openings, connections and corner situations
- 3D-visualisation with façades, coats of colour, roof tiles, wood textures and realistic movement through the structure
- Animated assembly review of the installed situation
- Smart software wizards for any construction phase adjust to your working method (with many informative auxiliary images).
- Output of measurement and material lists with optimisation of wood and profile rod lists
- Quick construction by mirroring and copying of buildings/parts, incl. all production-relevant data
- Automatic re-calculation during construction when changing parts
- Practice-oriented time-saving change management
- Quick entrance into the professional timber house construction based on various standards (low-energy-/passive-house standard, ZimmerMeisterHaus, 81Fünf, own)
- Complete service by annual updates, hotline and user forum
- Optional: CNC production machine control