Solid wood construction with long tradition
Block construction is the oldest form of wood construction, losing nothing of its topicality due to continuous further development of technology and architecture. In many areas, the construction in solid wood, with rectangular or round planks, is a living tradition.
The block construction requires quite a lot of skill of the carpenter.
Dietrich's block construction module offers a tool with which you can plan and execute walls up to the gable with block planks and the necessary details. Traditional interlocks of corners and T-seams are solved professionally, e.g. with a quarter lap or Dovetail Log Home Connection. All connections between the block walls and roof carrying structure can be generated quickly and precisely. The block construction module will automatically support you in cutting out and placement of openings, purlin penetrations, installation bores, window and door connections.
All edits are optionally submitted to CNC block construction machines. The smart post-processor permits even the most difficult connections on conventional timber framing machines. This way, the traditional art of carpentry can be offered cost-efficiently again.
- Safety from automatic interlocking of corner and T-seams
- Comfortable selection of traditional block-construction profiles
- Flexibility by own setup of new profiles
- Rational and thereby cost-efficient CAD input of the traditional construction
- Automated solutions of installation bores and window/door connection
- Smart transfer of all connections and processing at timber framing machines
- Competent and directly available support