Structural Insulated Panels (SIP) and Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) Constructions
The Stone Age is over
The use of Structural Insulated Panels (SIP) and Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) panels or other solid wood processes requires specific software solutions for design and manufacturing.
Working in close cooperation with manufactures and processing companies, Dietrich's has been involved in the development of this construction method from the outset on. The demands and requirements relating to this construction method or comparable processes are therefore consistently and comprehensively taken into account in the software.
Functions dedicated to the input and processing of panels in walls, floors and roof construction accelerate the design and detailing process. The automatic generation of plans for components and components with topcoat and facing orientation guarantees comprehensible documentation for machining and assembly. CLT materials from leading manufacturers are listed with their technical characteristics in the materials open database provided, which you may also extend.
The nesting of elements makes it possible to optimize the use of the untrimmed panel. Nesting optimized panels arre prepared with all machining operations; sawing, milling and boring - prior to transfer to a panel machining facility on the respective CNC machine.
- Thermo insulation of the building for evaluation of the complete wall structure
- Extensive supplier and reference data in the material bank
- Precise and extremely detailed 3D design for maximum prefabrication
- Highly adaptable and individualized tools for junctions and details
- Conception and elaboration of electrical installations embedded in the panels
- Precise machine data for all wall machining equipment gantries
- Cost-effective nesting for optimal use of materials
- Automatically dimensioned and dynamic plans for quick updating
- Realistic 3D visualization
- Qualified and easily reachable support