Timber framing software
Dialogue-guided CAD/CAM system for roofs
You know the problem: Short deadlines, last-minute changes, narrow calculations, dependency on other crafts.
Logistics at the construction site are stressful enough, and time is money - especially for roofs. Therefore, planning must be safe, flexible, and in particular fast. Our planning tools for the timber frame create detailed plans for manual timber framing as quickly as order lists or CNC-data for all common roof processing systems. The program modules have been specifically developed for timber construction and support you with many professional functions in creation of the profile, timber roof centring and mechanical joints. Dimensions for manual timber framing are automatically entered into the plans, parts are numbered and length-optimised cutting lists are created. Even entire roof carrying structures can be created automatically according to your specifications and supplemented manually.
Dietrich's systems are used around the world. From 1-man operation to established contract roof processors, our customers trust in our practice-oriented solutions.
- Quick determination of all roof parameters you need in the profile
- Automated calculation of the roof membrane in roof centring
- Input of all roof parts in the roof carrying structure for the carpenter
- Automated trimmers for windows and chimney
- Automated rafter distribution and acceptance
- Fastest way to the finished roof with profile and building assistant
- Simple attachment of pre-defined dormers
- Automated application of tiles and formwork: safe and fast
- Automatically dimensioned and dynamic plans: Individual rods for manual timber framing, rafter-purlin plan for installation, sections for battens and formwork → always up to date by automated new calculation
- Material lists with surcharges, rounding and length optimisations
- Dimension determination of all lengths, areas and masses according to VOB
- Precise machine data for all common timber framing systems
- Free input of distorted roof surfaces
- Competent and directly available support