Professional timber construction tools for AutoCAD® users
The mature software, tried and tested in practice, offers many new options for you as an AutoCAD® user. For the first time, you will be able to use the specific functions of our timber construction software in the environment you are used to. CAD-software users thus do not need to spend time getting used to a new function principle. The simply structured input screens and dialogues of Dietrich’s application help even those new to timber construction use the special functions of our timber construction software easily and productively.
The Dietrich's application is compatible with your AutoCAD® version as of 2013 and is offered as a 64-Bit version for best performance. You can continue to use all common operating concepts, drawing elements, visualisation and output techniques of AutoCAD® just as always.
The application can be used by prefab manufacturers, architecture, planning and engineering offices and everyone who is already using AutoCAD®. You can expand your common CAD by professional timber-building-specific functions now. It is also easier for an employer to find qualified staff in regions where mostly AutoCAD®-specialists will be available.
You can always choose between the application and our independent version without AutoCAD®, since they both provide identical services for timber construction planning and design. Both use the Dietrich’s core technology, which ensures smooth parallel further development in future as well.
- All of Dietrich's technology in your usual CAD environment
- Simple timber construction inputs by intuitive dialogues with auxiliary pictures
- High-performance automatisms for creation of any kind of timber structure
- Loss-free exchange between Dietrich's standalone and application
- Seamless integration of visualisation and planning issue templates
- Material lists, dimension and machine data from the familiar CAD environment
- Improved cooperation with planners and architects
- Automatically dimensioned and dynamic plans for all building areas
- Transfer of Dietrich's settings and templates from standalone versions possible
- Added value by quick generation and editing of volumes
- Competent and directly available support